- Process/prepares day to day management of payments of all invoices received by the company, all creditors and all personnel/employees’ claims in an accurate and efficient and timely manner.
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisition, etc., in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensures correct approval of Disbursement Vouchers and Checks issuances.
- Ensures efficient client service and liaise with internal and external clients.
- Maintains/monitors list of Post Dated Checks for funding.
- Monitors bank credits/remittances for all bank accounts.
- Prepares daily Cash Monitoring Reports per bank account in details and submit Cash Position Report on a daily basis.
- Reconciles bank balances versus book balances and ensures optimum cash balance on a daily basis.
- Prepares and ensures payment of BIR withholding taxes of Suppliers and payments of utilities on or before due date to avoid penalties and charges.
- Maintains updated files per supplier/creditors for easy reference.
- Maintains file of bank statements per account.
- Submits original copies of Disbursement Vouchers with supporting documents of all released checks on a daily basis.
- Continuously improves payment process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, QuickBooks Accounting System
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in 3401 One Corporate Center Ortigas Pasig City.
1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to email@example.com