BackOffice Inc. intends to give you control over your personal information when you visit our site. Your right to privacy and data security is an important aspect that we recognize and uphold in our company. This policy statement has been prepared to affirm our commitment to maintaining the privacy of our clients and others and to inform you of our practices concerning the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information collected by BackOffice Inc.
- By visiting BackOffice Inc. website you have the privilege whether you disclose any of your personal information to us. However there are times that we may need information from you in order provide the information, products or services that you have requested. With our Website’s technology we collect our visitors Internet address through the use of our Internet access logs. We use this gathered data to analyze data for trends and statistics about our site traffic and to help diagnose problems within our server.
- BackOffice Inc. may use your personal information in communicating with you about our products and services, to provide service, support and promotional offers and update you on our services and benefits. We will not sell your individual information. In case of an event that we need to share your personal information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is completely up to you whether or not you would want to provide it.
- We collect information from you; our users, when you freely give us your email address or create an account in our site. This also happens when you request additional information regarding services and career opportunities. In some BackOffice Inc. sponsored events you may need to give your contact details, demographic state, and subject areas of interest, if applicable. From time to time, we may also conduct surveys intended to provide us with information on a number of areas, such as user identity, user surfing habits, whether or not you found what you were searching for, whether it was useful in meeting your needs, etc. In turn, we use these gathered facts to improve our web content, navigation, and overall visitor experience, making it more user-friendly.
- BackOffice Inc. also provides our users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications. You may also contact us so that you may be able to communicate to us any other questions or requests you might have.
- We take appropriate precautions to maintain the security of your data on our website. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave backofficeph.com, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
If you have any questions with respect to our policies concerning the handling of your Personal Information, or if you wish to request access to, or correction of, your personal information under our care and control, please do not hesitate to contact us.