- Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- Liaising with clients or internal departments to check on content, style and presentation.
- Incorporating written copy onto the website from other individuals or department
- Maintaining the site content once it is live and ensuring the information is accurate- correcting links, typos, formatting errors, removing out-of-date content
- Developing editorial policies, copyright, data protection and best practices
- Maintaining the magazines’ online resource guides—writing new listings and updating existing listings as needed
- Goal driven and highly competitive
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications or equivalent or any related course.
- Should have extensive experience in the magazine publishing industry and can work with minimal supervision and highly driven
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to email@example.com