- Responsible for monitoring and assisting the Operation Managers & Team Managers with the operation of all support systems. Duties include but are not limited to preparing ad hoc reports, analyzing data and recognizing trends and patterns in order to forecast future statistics both in rela time and historical.
- Presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data and in some organizations it also includes building or designing data input or data collection screens.
- Will write Data Definition Language or Data Manipulation Language SQL commands, be responsible for improving data quality and for designing or presenting conclusions gained from analyzing data using statistical tools like Microsoft Excel, SAS, SPSS and others.
- Conducts analysis of call center management information and operational problems, including work assignment schedules, stafff productivity levels, long-terms staffing needs. Prepares conclusions and forecasts based on data summaries.
- Extensive Knowledge in MS Excel skill is required for this position
- Knowledgeable in using Statistical tools like Microsoft Excel, SAS, SPSS and others.
- Required skills: Strong data analysis and Data manipulation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any field.
- At least 6 months work experience in related field.
3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org