Finance Officer (CPA)
- Prepares financialk reportrs and schedules in conformity with company policies and all relevant policies and requirements.
- Records financial transcations using Quickbooks accounting system
- Ensures compliance with reportorial and mandatory requirements of government instituisions.
- Sees to it that all taxes and licensesand payables are paid on time
- Executes improvements in accounting processes.
- Establishes, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and control procedures.
- Monitors and executes internal control procedures to ensure that company assests are safeguarded.
- Professional license: Certified Public Accountant
- College graduate of Finance/Accountancy or other related fields
- at least 1 year work experience in General accounting
- Intensive knowledge with Quickbooks Accounting system, MS word, MS Excel.
- High level of professionalism, flexible, organized, systematic and analytical.
- Can work under presssure and maturity to accomplish task
- Be able to shift from one area of work to another
- Good in oral and written communication skill
Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to [email protected]