Human Resource Generalist/Company Nurse
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Conducts employee orientation.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participates in investigating questions and/or complaints; resolving employee relations issues.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Facilitates government forms of employees.
- Maintains records and compiles reports from the database.
- Prepares new employee files.
- HR documentation and maintenance, interdepartmental communication
- At least 1 year of working experience specializing in General Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): compensation and benefit, recruitment, time keeping.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees
- Registered Nurses with background in HR (Comp/Ben/Time Keeping) are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift schedule
2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to [email protected]